There are many benefits associated with becoming a Liddle Kidz® Foundation Training host:
- With a minimum of 22 full paid training participants, you receive ONE scholarship to attend the training for yourself or a person of your choosing
- Your Facility will be listed on the Liddle Kidz® website as an International Host.
- Marketing materials will be provided to you by Liddle Kidz® to distribute in order to promote your facility and the training locally.
- Our training provides a dynamic class teaching format that professionals understand and embrace.
Liddle Kidz® Training Space Guidelines:
- Training space should be available for the entire Training Workshop
- Training space should be large enough to accommodate 30 people or more comfortably (typically 1200 square feet or larger in size – depending on shape of room)
- Training space should have independent heating/cooling system adjustable to 78-84 degrees Fahrenheit and adjustable lighting. We prefer a WARM environment to allow for comfort of training participants, parents and babies.
- Training space should have carpeted floors or large floor mats available for use.
Scholarships: We offer a limited number of Liddle Kidz® Foundation Training scholarships annually. To learn more about how you can earn, or qualify, for a scholarship please contact us.
Apply to host a Liddle Kidz® Foundation Training at your facility today!
Please fill out our online application
If you have any additional questions, please contact us